The Wolf's Heart - Episode 1 / Stop Motion Animation The Wolf's Heart - Episode 1 / Stop Motion Animation

Wow really nice. Loved the set and models and it was all lit very nicely. Looking forward to seeing more :)

Microcosm Microcosm

Very creative

I liked! Very creative and very well made. Easy to follow what was happening. Animation was basic, but it worked well enough.

Good job.

A Very Christmas Incident A Very Christmas Incident

haha nice

Nice work, quite funny in parts. I like your drawing style and the animation was good. Some of the characters felt a bit stiff, ie only moving their arms or whatever, but it still worked. I also liked some of the angles you drew the characters on. Worked really well.

Some of the lines of dialogue had a bit of a hiss in the background. Audacity is good for getting rid of that. Or maybe a bit of atmos to cover it up (ie generic party noises etc)

Great work though:)

Slackman responds:

Yeah, the animation is a bit limited at points, but I did my best to work around it.

Thanks for the advice about the background noise. I was hoping the music would help with that. Audio editing is an art I haven't quite mastered yet, but I'm working on it.

Your stuff is pretty great too.

My Sad Christmas 1999 My Sad Christmas 1999

Great!

nicely done! I like your drawing style. Very clear and easy to follow. Your character designs are fantastic.

golfinho responds:

thanks salter!

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

haha great!

Very nicely done. Clearly well thought out and easy to follow, especially considering it's just a load of sweets. How long did that take you? Nice work on the sound aswell.

Nice work.

A Pumpkin Patch A Pumpkin Patch

Nicee

Nice one lad. Your backgrounds are well done. The animation for the bird was ace. Could tell you did your research.

Antarctic Antics Antarctic Antics

Great

Very nice work, once again. I lol'd when they made the machine gun in the snow. Graphics and animation were very nice.

I had a hard time making snowy scenery look interesting. Looks like you nailed it though.

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

haha I love this

Great work Adam. Excellent voice acting, I loved that laugh. I wish I could produce something like this in two days.

I love your attention to detail, like the reflection of the christmas lights in the balls. Also liked the little stagger after he took a drink from that bottle hehe.

Happy Christmas!

Fisherman? Fisherman?

Great!

Nice work. Your backgrounds were excellent. Loved the water. Animation was simple but worked well.

The sound could of used some work. The constant loop of the water sound effect was a bit off putting for me. I think perhaps using various background sounds (wind, birds etc) throughout could have made it better.

Other than that, very nice work, you have a great style.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Very well done

This was excellent. Such a simple idea but made very well. You have a great drawing style. Your character animation worked very nicely and was fun to watch. Clearly alot of thought put into it.

For me, the spontanious ideas work out best. I sometimes spend weeks and weeks developing an idea, but end up shelving it. The flash that turn out best for me are the simple ideas I come up with in 5 minutes. They're usually the most fun too.

Well done mate.