The Wolf's Heart - Episode 1 / Stop Motion Animation The Wolf's Heart - Episode 1 / Stop Motion Animation

Wow really nice. Loved the set and models and it was all lit very nicely. Looking forward to seeing more :)

Microcosm Microcosm

Very creative

I liked! Very creative and very well made. Easy to follow what was happening. Animation was basic, but it worked well enough.

Good job.

A Very Christmas Incident A Very Christmas Incident

haha nice

Nice work, quite funny in parts. I like your drawing style and the animation was good. Some of the characters felt a bit stiff, ie only moving their arms or whatever, but it still worked. I also liked some of the angles you drew the characters on. Worked really well.

Some of the lines of dialogue had a bit of a hiss in the background. Audacity is good for getting rid of that. Or maybe a bit of atmos to cover it up (ie generic party noises etc)

Great work though:)

Slackman responds:

Yeah, the animation is a bit limited at points, but I did my best to work around it.

Thanks for the advice about the background noise. I was hoping the music would help with that. Audio editing is an art I haven't quite mastered yet, but I'm working on it.

Your stuff is pretty great too.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

excellent!

This is one of the most fun flash games i've ever played. Simple yet addictive. Gameplay, graphics and sound are spot on. Very nice work.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a few more medals to unlock.

41st Reality 41st Reality

Simple but fun.

Great game. Quite addictive. Loved the retro style visuals and the music. Nice work